Wednesday, November 12, 2008



I think I can still count this as fall pictures since they were taken in October. This is McKay at a field trip to an apple farm in North Georgia. The kids each got to pick 5 apples off the tree and bring them home. We went on a hayride and these pumpkins were so neat looking. Sorry the photography isn't better. They were huge pumpkins and so fun to see. I was asking my kids what food they would like for Thanksgiving just to see if they had any favorites. Madalyn said turkey and potatoes and apple pie (she loves Aunt Sherrie's apple pie), Maryn said nice turkey and pumpkin pie and McKay said pumpkin pie, pumpkin butter, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin dessert, hmmmmm......think McKay likes pumpkin?!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Tell Mads I'll send her my recipe and she can make the pie this year! :) Hey, did you ever get to try canning the pie filling??

Kristy said...

Hey Gretchen! I wish we all lived closer! I am so excited to find you and your family's blogs! It's great to see pictures of your cute little families! Love Ya!