Thursday, November 6, 2008

Red Sox?


So, Erik and I have this friendly fued over baseball teams. He's a Sox guy and I'm a Yankee girl. For the record, I have his hat on ONLY because he didn't want to wear it in the water and NOT because I was supporting the Sox in any way shape or form. He's laughing while he reads this because he knows that I'm only having a little fun with him. However, when he travels to Boston or gets sport attire for the kids with the Red Sox on it....curiously he never brings anything for me. Love you honey!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

My dad's a Red Sox fan lol! :D

Cuellars said...

Gretchen! I found you!!!!! I think of you often and have tried searching you out on the net. And tonite you are found. You look wonderful. Hope your adorable family is well.
Lots of love,

Kayla Thietten Cuellar